Mangaluru, Karnataka

I had been ordered one dress from your boutique.I will give the order details here.

The dress which we have ordered is mustard and red colour.But the dress which we got is orange of some different colour.And the quality of the dress is too worst.it doesn't even worth of 500 rs.And i paid 3200 for this dress.The moment when we received the order she had dropped 20 mails.IT has been 20 days completed and didn't get proper response.

And i told them that i will post on your Facebook page and i was about to post and i came to know that they had blocked me.

Is this the way to do the business ? IT is not at all trustable People don't trust Ada Boutique at all.I have filed a complaint on http://www.consumercomplaints.in/adaboutique-designer-dress… as well.

I can't bare with the quality and the colour of the product.It is too worst.

Please help ASAP.

Order Id: 3340001879

Date Added: 25/09/2016

Payment Method: Cash On Delivery

Link : http://www.adaboutiques.com/

Location: Aligarh,U.P

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ada boutique dress from Ada Boutique and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3200 and wants Ada Boutique to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was i didnt like the quality, i didnt like the service and their response and frustrated with them. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ada Boutique for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ada Boutique?

Comments

R u get refund from this boutique. Actually I had ordered a dress same problem I am also facing.how can I get refund from them